This is a metal geared DC motor w/Encoder. It is a 6V motor with a 34:1 metal gearbox and an integrated quadrature encoder that provides a resolution of 11 counts per revolution of the motor shaft, which corresponds to 341.2 counts per revolution of the gearbox’s output shaft.
These units have an 8 mm length, 4 mm-diameter D-shaped output shaft. This motor is intended for use at 6V, though the motor can begin rotating at voltages as low as 1V. This motor is an ideal option for your mobile robot project.
Motor Rated Voltage: 6V
Encoder Rated Voltage: 3.3 / 5V
Reducer Reduction Ratio: 1: 34
No load Speed: [email protected]
Maximum Efficiency Point: load 2.0kg·cm/170RPM/2.0W/0.6A
Maximum Power point: Load 5.2kg·cm/110RPM/3.1W/1.1A
Stall Torque: 10kg·cm
Stall Current: 3.2A
Hall Resolution: Hall Resolution 11x Precision Reduction Ratio 34.02 = 341.2PPR
Dimension: 52 * Φ24.4 mm / 2.05 * Φ0.96inches
Metal DC Geared Motor w/Encoder - 6V 210RPM 10Kg.cm x1
JST 6-Pin cable x1
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.