This is a 12V normally closed solenoid valve with no polarity distinction. It is normally closed until powered on. You can implement real-time water flow control with our water flow sensor. It can be widely used in automatic agriculture, fisheries and other projects that require water flow control. The direction of value terminals can be adjusted according to demand. The unit has stable performance, reliable quality, high sensitivity and other advantages. The product has a protection index of IP00 and can withstand 2.0 Mpa static pressure. A high quality stainless steel spring and material give it a lifetime of no less than 200000 cycles (If used 100 times per day, this will allow for more than five years of life).
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 0.42 A
- Working Pressure: 0.02 ~ 0.8 MPa
- Withstand Static Pressure: 2.0 MPa
- Service Life: 200000 times
- Liquid Temperature: 0 ~ 60 ℃
- Relative Humidity: 95%
- Protection Grade: IP00
- Size: 70 * 57 * 45 mm/2.95 * 2.24 * 1.77 inches
- Weight: 116 g
- FIT0498 12V Solenoid Valve 1/2"
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.