A versatile relay board with opto-isolated input. The relay channel can drive up to 10A @28VDC
- 5V supply voltage / input signals
- Jumper to select high/low
- Equiped with a high-current relay (10A @ 28VDC)
- 2x LEDs that show the current state of the relay
- Some markings are in Chinese; they key input connectors are in English
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Relay Operation and the Arduino Uno
If you could operate your switch without physically toggling it on and off, you would open yourself up to an entire section of electronics. Relays are one of the best ways of doing this. A relay is essentially just a switch, controlled by an electrom...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.