*A 20 mm rifled pipe is recommended
*Avoid unit contact with corrosive chemicals
*The unit must be installed vertically, tilted no more than 5 degrees
*Liquid temperature should be less than 120 C to avoid damage to unit
- Inner Diameter: 11 mm
- Outside diameter: 20 mm
- Proof Water Pressure: <1.75 MPa
- Water Flow Range: 1-30 L/min
- Voltage Range: 3.5~12 V
- Operating Current: 15 mA (DC 5V)
- Insulation Resistance: >100 MΩ
- Accuracy: ±5% (2~30L/min)
- The Output Pulse High Level: >4.7 VDC (DC input voltage 5 V)
- The Output Pulse Low Level: <0.5 VDC (DC input voltage 5 V)
- Output Pulse Duty Ratio: 50% ± 10%
- Water-flow Formula: 1L = 450 square waves
- Working Humidity Range: 25% ~ 95% RH (no frost)
- Dimension: 62*36*35 mm/2.44*1.37*1.37 inches
- Weight: 52g
- Gravity - Water Flow Sensor - 1/2" x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Hands-on with Sensors
What good is a robot if it can’t interact with the environment around it? Sensors are the backbone of almost every electronics project as they allow your program to make decisions based on external stimuli. We’ve got sensors for all kinds...
- Water Tank Level Sensor
Imagine getting home from work, its winter, its cold. You have a shower to warm up and half way through your shower...... your water stops. You wrap a towel around yourself, remove the shampoo from your eyes and go out into the cold to swap the tanks as the water tank you were using had run dry. This was a common occurrence in my house......... but not anymore. Now I can keep visually see the level of water in my water tanks on m...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.