Water flow sensor consists of a plastic valve body, a water rotor, and a hall-effect sensor. When water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls. Its speed changes with different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal. This one is suitable to detect flow in water dispenser or coffee machine.
We have a comprehensive line of water flow sensors in different diameters. Check them out to find the one that meets your need most.
- • Compact, Easy to Install
- • High Sealing Performance
- • High Quality Hall Effect Sensor
- • RoHS Compliant
- • Mini. Wokring Voltage: DC 4.5V
- • Max. Working Current: 15mA (DC 5V)
- • Working Voltage: DC 5V~24V
- • Flow Rate Range: 0~60L/min
- • Load Capacity: ≤10mA (DC 5V)
- • Operating Temperature: ≤80℃
- • Liquid Temperature: ≤120℃
- • Operating Humidity: 35%～90%RH
- • Water Pressure: ≤2.0MPa
- • Storage Temperature: -25～+ 80℃
- • Storage Humidity: 25%～95%RH
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.