This is a 600 piece pack of premium 1% tolerance PTH resistors (All 1/4 Watt). There's 20 of each of a wide range of the most commonly used resistor values. The package comes in a zip-lock back with the resistances of each roll of resistors written on the paper strips for quick reference.
- Booster Pack - This pack is a great way to stock up your maker project bench space with some good quality resistors in a wide range of resistances
- Solderable - The PTH (Plated Through Hole) resistor package means that there's plenty of extra wire to thread through breadboards, veroboards and PCBs to solder in place.
- 1% Tolerance - You can get resistors with a tolerance of 1% right through to 10%, meaning if it's a rated resistor for 100 ohm with 10%, the actual resistance of the package can be between 90 and 110 ohms. These resistors are as accurate as you can get at 1%.
- Labelled for reference - Each smaller strip in this pack is labelled so you know what the resistances are (it can be hard to read the colors on the blue packages)
We're full time makers and we use resistors all the time. We wrote an ultimate guide that helps show you what resistors are used for. However, if you need more information or help, get in touch with us today. We're here to help.
What you get in this pack
As we mentioned, you'll get around 20 of each of the following resistors in this pack (all 1% tolerance):
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How To Choose The Right Resistor.
Resistors are the hardworking underdogs of the electrical circuit world. You have probably added a 4.7k or 330-ohm resistor into your circuit without thinking about why we use those values, let alone what the resistor is doing. We are going to have a...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.