If you're prototyping a circuit big or small, then you'll want a quality breadboard, and this one is awesome! It's got dual isolated power rails perfect for complex projects, 830 tie points, and sturdy spring connectors.
- Double sided tape on back of breadboard
- White, for a professional appearance (not transparent)
- 1 Terminal Strip, 630 Tie-points
- 2 Distribution Strips, 200 Tie-points
- Size 16.5×5.4×0.85 (cm)
- Coloured coordinates for easy component placement
- Accepts a variety of wire sizes (AWG:20-29)
- Excellent for DIY projects, prototyping and experimenting
* note - if this item is out of stock then checkout our recommended alternative.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Raspberry Pi Workshop for Beginners
Workshop Overview Welcome to the Raspberry Pi for Beginners Workshop! Here you'll be able to follow along with our series of bite-sized videos that cover everything you'll need to know to get started with your Raspberry Pi, and start making awesome ...
- How to Use Breadboards
Hello makers, if you love to prototype circuits and create electronic designs, then you’ll be familiar with the humble solderless breadboard. It’s where most electronic projects begin and is a familiar sight for tinkerers and inventors. H...
- I2C Bus and the Arduino
I²C stands for the inter-integrated circuit and refers to a communication protocol we are going to use to communicate between our Arduino devices. In the past we have investigated the SPI and Asynchronous Serial Communications protocols for this...
- Basics: Getting Started with the Terminal on Raspberry Pi
In this tutorial we’ll be getting familiar with basic use of the Raspberry Pi terminal. We’ll cover navigating the file-system, making directories, writing and editing text files, and just touch on the use of wildcards. To get started wi...
- Our Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Review
A new day is upon us, and it is glorious. After all, it’s not often that a new Raspberry Pi board is released. As you’re probably aware, the current iteration of the popular Raspberry Pi microcomputer is the Raspberry Pi 3. It has a Broad...
- Overclocking Your Raspberry Pi
Part of the joy that is Raspberry Pi is getting stuck into it at a slightly lower level and finding out exactly what you can do with it if you take a look under the hood. One of the most popular experiments to do with your Raspberry Pi is o...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.