If you're prototyping a circuit big or small, then you'll want a quality breadboard, and this one is awesome! It's got dual isolated power rails perfect for complex projects, 830 tie points, and sturdy spring connectors.
- Double sided tape on back of breadboard
- White, for a professional appearance (not transparent)
- 1 Terminal Strip, 630 Tie-points
- 2 Distribution Strips, 200 Tie-points
- Size 16.5×5.4×0.85 (cm)
- Coloured coordinates for easy component placement
- Accepts a variety of wire sizes (AWG:20-29)
- Excellent for DIY projects, prototyping and experimenting
* note - if this item is out of stock then checkout our recommended alternative.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Use Breadboards
Hello makers, if you love to prototype circuits and create electronic designs, then you’ll be familiar with the humble solderless breadboard. It’s where most electronic projects begin and is a familiar sight for tinkerers and inventors. H...
- I2C Bus and the Arduino
I²C stands for the inter-integrated circuit and refers to a communication protocol we are going to use to communicate between our Arduino devices. In the past we have investigated the SPI and Asynchronous Serial Communications protocols for this...
- Our recommendation on Breadboard Power Supplies
So, you’re looking for the right way to power your breadboard? You’ve found that your Arduino Uno just doesn’t quite have the juice to power up your circuit. It's likely that the microcontroller can output around 400mA when using th...
- Prototyping a Circuit: Methods and Tools
Ah prototyping, the backbone of maker electronics, well really all electronics. Any successful device, product, or idea doesn’t just appear as a finished concept, it goes through stages of product and one of those is prototyping. In fact, for m...
- Logic Level Converters for Raspberry Pi
So you’ve got your Raspberry Pi, you’ve got your sensors and external components and you’re ready to build a world-conquering robot beyond compare. But hang on a minute, the sensor you have only operates on 5V and you vaguely recall...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.