This pack of electrolytic capacitors will provide your workspace with 10 of each of the 12 most common values for Makers. All of the individual capacitors are broken into their own zip-lock bags and come clearly marked. You simply can't get this value when picking capacitors in single quantities.
- Bang for buck - You simply can't get a pack like this for any cheaper, great for the cost-sensitive maker
- Common Values - You'll get an assortment of the 12 most popular capacitor values to stock up your workspace.
- Clearly labelled - Each capacitor is clearly labelled with the working voltage and capacitor value
- Segmented by capacitance - This pack is broken down into 12 zip-lock bags, 1 for each capacitor value. Great for safe-keeping and staying organised
How to use capacitors in your project
Electrolytic capacitors are polarised, meaning you need to connect them correctly. The packages are labelled clearly, so you can see which side needs to be connected to negative terminal of your power source (see the - symbol down one side of the package). These capacitors are also through-hole, meaning you can breadboard or solder with them easily. Just trim the leads to size when you need to.
Analog circuits can be a lot of fun and a great way to learn electronics principles. We crafted a crash course in Analog Electronics to introduce makers to electronics in a fast, straightforward way. You'll learn about applications of capacitors in the best way possible, by doing!
This pack of Electrolytic Capacitors includes 12 types, 10 of each:
- 50V 1UF
- 50V 2.2UF
- 50V 3.3UF
- 50V 4.7UF
- 50V 10UF
- 25V 22UF
- 25V 33UF
- 25V 47UF
- 16V 100UF
- 16V 220UF
- 16V 330UF
- 16V 470UF
120 total. There might be some slight variances; this is designed as a hobby pack to get people started with a decent range of components at an affordable price.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.