Double H driver module uses ST L298N dual full-bridge driver, an integrated monolithic circuit in a 15- lead Multiwatt and PowerSO20 packages. It is a high voltage, high current dual full-bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such as relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. Two enable inputs are provided to enable or disable the device independently of the input signals. The emitters of the lower transistors of each bridge are connected together and the corresponding external terminal can be used for the connection of an external sensing resistor. An additional supply input is provided so that the logic works at a lower voltage.
- Light weight, small dimension
- Super driver capacity
- FWD protection
- Heavy load Heat sink
- 2 current probe port
- Power selection switch
- 4 pull up resistor switch
- 2 DC motor/ 4 coil dual phrase stepper motor output
- Motor direction indication LED
- 4 standard mounting hole
MCU controlled vehicle
Driver power supply: +5V~+46V
Driver Io: 2A
Logic power output Vss: +5~+7V (internal supply +5V)
Logic current: 0~36mA
Controlling level: Low -0.3V~1.5V, high: 2.3V~Vss
Enable signal level: Low -0.3V~1.5V, high: 2.3V~Vss
Max power: 25W (Temperature 75 cesus)
Working temperature: -25C~+130C
Driver weight: ~48g
Other extensions: current probe, controlling direction indicator, pull-up resistor switch, logic part power supply.
Datasheet can be download here
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.