This is a4.8-46V, 2A Dual Motor Controller which is the revised version of the DF-MDV1.0. Its performance has been improved greatly. It can bear larger current due to the increased haetsink dissipation. It is easy to control, using LGS's outstanding high-power motor driver chip, the L298N. This chip allows for direct drive of two bi-directional DC motors, and incorporates high-speed short diodes for protection. Drive current up to 2A per motor output. The driver uses a broad-brush design to reduce wire resistance.
- The logic part of the input voltage: 6 ~ 12V
- Driven part of the input voltage Vs: 4.8 ~ 46V
- The logical part of the work current Iss: 36mA
- Drive part of the operating current Io: 2A
- Maximum power dissipation: 25W (T = 75 degree Celsius)
- Control signal input level:
- High level: 2.3V = Vin = Vss
- Low:-0.3V = Vin = 1.5V
- Operating temperature: -25 degree Celsius ~ +130 degree Celsius
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge driver
- Module Size: 47 mm × 53mm
- Module Weight: About 29g
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Motor Drivers vs. Motor Controllers
If you’ve ever built a robot with wheels, or any motorised parts really, you’ll have come across the issue of needing to drive it from your microcontroller. Because a standard chip is only able to output a small amount of current, you&rsq...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.