Make cables and wiring harnesses with ease using the best crimping pliers Adafruit have used. These precision machined crimpers will turn you into a pro, no more painful struggles with pliers and generic crimpers that smoosh your contacts so they wont fit properly.
This model will work best for smaller common connectors, from 1.0 to 1.9mm / AWG #32-20 - all those frighteningly small contacts used in fine pitch connectors.
There's a great website at ENGINEER Co. with lots of details. There is also a video tutorial showing how to use the tool so please check it out!
If you want to know whether it can do a particular pin number, they have a detailed compatibility chart as well
Documentation and Resources:
- CircuitPython vs MicroPython: Key Differences
Have you ever wanted to program your microcontrollers with Python instead of Arduino? MicroPython and CircuitPython bring the ease of Python to microcontrollers by adding hardware support! In MicroPython, Python is largely unchanged other than the ad...
- What is a JST Connector?
JST is a standard of electrical connection used widely across a spectrum of electrical applications. It's defined as a Japanese Solderless Terminal and is manufactured by a company of the same name. The JST range includes a variety of families of con...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.