Able to take in 6V and deliver a strong torque power of over 15Kg, this tough 270°servo will never let you down when you need it. Tested with high load capacity for 12 hours long, this DSS-M15S servo demonstrates a maximum torque of 18Kg without much vibration or heat.
In addition, we enclose carefully selected steering parts, including an aluminum alloy wheel and a long bracket, to enhance servo performance.
- Voltage: 4.8-7.2 Volts
- Torque: 13.5Kg*cm/15Kg*cm (6.0V/7.0V)
- Speed: 0.18 sec/60°/0.16 sec/60° (6.0V/7.0V)
- Free Run Current: 80mA/100mA (6.0V/7.0V)
- Stall Current: 1.8A/2A (6.0V/7.0V)
- Standby Current: 4mA/5mA (6.0V/7.0V)
- Rotation: 270°
- Wheel Gear: Metal
- Gear Ratio: 310:1
- Dimension: 54.5*20*47.5mm
- Signal: RC PWM
- Pulse Range: 500-2500 us
- Frequency: 50-330Hz（Arduion-compatible）
- DSS-M15S Servo x1
- Metal round servo horn x1
- X servo horn x1
- long straight servo horn x1
- Straight servo horn x1
- M2*8 self tapping screw x5
- M2 screw washer x5
- M3*6 screw x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.