Converts any DC voltage between 0.9V and 5V to a steady 5VDC. Can supply up to 600mA output current.
- Small PFM control DC/DC boost controller chip
- Enter any DC voltage of 0.9V~5V and will output stable 5V DC with output current of 500~600MA. For example, the device could be powered by a single AA battery (current limitation would be from the battery)
- An example; connect 2x AA batteries in series to the appropriate +/- connectors and use a USB cable to power the target 5V device
- LED indicator
- PCB size:34 (mm) x16.2 (mm) ultra-small size and can be installed in small equipment
- On-board input voltage indicator
- USB interface power supply
- High conversion efficiency, maximum to 96%
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- How to Use DC Regulators/Converters
So, you might have the best project in the world, an amazing idea and design, but no matter how clever your circuitry or how advanced your prototype is, unless you can power your project correctly, it all counts for nothing. Often you will need diffe...
- Powering Portable Projects: Batteries
Want to make your project portable? We've put together a quick guide to get you up to speed on battery options and help you decide which batteries might be best for your project. Batteries are a whole different game to plug packs and benchtop power s...
- Our recommendation on Breadboard Power Supplies
So, you’re looking for the right way to power your breadboard? You’ve found that your Arduino Uno just doesn’t quite have the juice to power up your circuit. It's likely that the microcontroller can output around 400mA when using th...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.