This is a simple 4 cell AA battery holder. The 5 inch cable is terminated with a standard 5.5x2.1mm, center positive barrel jack connector.
The connector mates with the barrel jack on the Arduino (among a number of other products) allowing you to easily make your project battery powered.
Note: the average voltage regulator has about 1V of dropout (but can vary greatly). This pack, with normal alkaline batteries, will output ~5.5V causing a normal 5V board to run at around 4 to 4.5V. This depends a lot of what board and processor you are using with the battery pack. Please consult yer datasheet.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.