The flame sensor can be used to detect fire or other wavelength at 760 nm ~ 1100 nm light. In the fire-fighting robot game, the flame plays an important role in the probe, which can be used as the robot's eyes to find fire source or football. It can make use of fire-fighting robots, soccer robots.
Flame sensor probe angle of 60 degrees, the special sensitivity of the flame spectrum, two M3 mounting holes to stabilize the module will not spin.
The flame sensor's operating temperature is -25 degrees Celsius to 85 degrees Celsius, in the course of the flame it should be noted that the probe distance from the flame should not be too close inorder to avoid damage.
- Supply Voltage: +5 V
- Detection range: 20cm (4.8V) ~ 100cm (1V)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.