- DHT11 Sensor
- The module can detect surrounding environment of the humidity and temperature
- High reliability and excellent long-term stability
- Has fixed bolt hole and easy installation
- Humidity measurement range: 20%~90%RH
- Humidity measurement error: ±5%RH
- Temperature measurement range: 0~60℃
- Temperature measurement error: ±2℃
- Working voltage :5 V
- Size: 28x12x8mm
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Temperature Sensing with the TMP36 and Pycom
The TMP36 is a low cost, easy to use sensor that fits well with any project. With the TMP36, adding temperature sensing to your Pycom project is easy! In this tutorial, we will use the Pycom Lopy4, and send our measured data to The Things Network via...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Getting Hands-on with Sensors
What good is a robot if it can’t interact with the environment around it? Sensors are the backbone of almost every electronics project as they allow your program to make decisions based on external stimuli. We’ve got sensors for all kinds...
- ThingSpeak temperature & pressure logger
This project logs temperature and pressure observations to a ThingSpeak channel using an ESP8266 WiFi module.
- Arduino Cooking Alarm with DS18b20 Sensor
Today we will be making an Arduino circuit that will start playing a noise if the water (or surrounding environment) reaches a certain temperature, in our case, that temperature will be 100° Celsius. This is a useful little project that takes barely any time at all but will be extremely useful to know when your pasta is ready, or when your kettle is ready to pour some coffee. In this project, we will be showing you how...
- Basic Weather Station
The aim of this project was to provide a cost effective and basic weather station for my backyard that can upload readings to Weather Underground. Part 2 of the project will be using this local data to trigger activities in and around my house.
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.