The Voltage Divider can detect the supply voltage upto 25V. The DFRobot Voltage Divider module is based on resistor divider principle. The voltage detection module allows the input voltage to reduce 5 times. As the Arduino analog input voltage is up to 5V, so voltage detection module's input voltage can not be greater than the 5Vx5 = 25V.
- Type: Analog
- Input voltage (DC): Maximum 25V, Minimum 0.0245V
- Detects the supply voltage upto 25V
- 3 Pins JST interface module
- Sensor (1 unit)
- Analog Sensor Cable (1 unit) (SKU:FIT0031)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.