W5500 chip is a Hardwired TCP/IP embedded Ethernet chip that provides easier Internet connection to embedded systems. It enables users to have the Internet connectivity in their applications just by using the board in which TCP/IP stack, 10/100 Ethernet MAC and PHY embedded. W5500 Ethernet Board is uses a high-efficiency SPI protocol, which supports 80 MHz speed for the high speed network communication. In order to reduce power consumption, it also provides WOL (Wake on LAN) and power down mode.
It has the same package size with Arduino Leonardo, and is compatible with most of Arduino shields and sensors. With a safer and more professional power regulation chip, the system can work under much more complex environments. And forget about power supply issues, since it work with POE power supply. Convenient huh?
- Microcontroller: Atmel Atmega32u4 (Arduino Leonardo)
- External Input Voltage Plug (recommended): 7V~20V DC
- External Input Voltage Plug (limits): 6-23V
- POE Input Voltage: 48V AC/DC (802.3af standard PD device)
- Digital I/O Pins: 20
- Analog I/O Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- PHY: WIZnet W5500
- PHY Clock Speed: 25MHz
- Dimension: 73.5x53.5x15mm
- W5500 Ethernet with POE Mainboard x1
- Green acrylic board x1
- Screws x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.