Once you’ve hacked everything, why not go out in the garage and hack your car? This cable allows you to access the pins on your car’s OBDII connector. It has an OBDII connector on one end and a DB9 female serial connector on the other. The overall length of the cable is 5'.
Note: This cable is not meant to be plugged directly into a computer’s serial port. It is meant to plug into some sort of hardware interface.
Here is the basic pinout (OBDII > DB9 Female)
|CAN High J-2284||6||3|
|ISO 9141-2 K Line||7||4|
|CAN Low J-2284||14||5|
|ISO 9141-2 L Line||15||8|
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.