What could be more awesome than a high quality, multi-channel multimeter that operates over Bluetooth? That's right, the Mooshimeter is a 600V 10A multimeter that connects up to your phone or mobile device via Bluetooth and displays all of the data and readouts in real time! Better yet, it's got a range of 45m and takes standard AA batteries which last for 6 months of measurement. It's got a 24-bit analogue-digital (ADC) converter to ensure precise measurements and it's ability to simultaneous measure Voltage and Current allows you to monitor devices while they're operating. No more being tethered to your project with messy cables.
Don't let it's size and cute demeanour fool you, the Mooshimeter can handle 600V DC, 420V AC, current draws of up to 10A, resistances up to 20M Ohm at >1% accuracy. The Mooshimeter has an advanced input amplifier which allows you to measure everything from common voltages to temperature and heartbeats.
- 1x Mooshimeter
- 2x AA batteries
- 3x 10A 600V CATIII Test Leads
- 3x Slide on Alligator Clips
- 1x ProtectiveCarrying Case
- Connects to iOS or Android
- Measures voltage, current, resistance, temperature
- Measures 2 channels at once
- Logs to SD card (not included) for up to 6 months
- 24 bit precision gives you sensitivity to see small changes
- Accessory kit included
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Our Mooshimeter Review
We've been familiar with the Mooshimeter for a while now, we've got tutorials on Getting up and running with a Mooshimeter, how to datalog with your mooshimeter, taking voltage/current measurements with multi-meters and finally a whole article on moo...
- Tips for Mooshimeter Maitenance
Now that you have picked up your Mooshimeter, there might be a few questions you have on keeping it working well for as long as possible. As the Mooshimeter is a battery powered device, eventually the day will come where you simply cannot connect to ...
- How to use a Digital Multimeter
A digital multimeter (DMM) is one of the most common tools on a Maker's bench. We use DMMs to take electrical measurements in a fast and relatively accurate way. The reason we call it a multimeter is because they can take multiple types measurements ...
- How to log measurements using a Mooshimeter
The Mooshimeter is one of our favorite multimeters here at Core Electronics! If you haven't heard about them before, then take a quick look at our review. One of the most popular features of the Mooshimeter is the ability to log voltage/amperage...
- Join the new age with a Mooshimeter
The multimeter is one of the essential tools in your electronics toolkit. These battery operated devices combine several measurement functions into one easy to use device. You can get Analog or Digital multimeters, each displaying your measurements i...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.