These modules can be mounted flush side-by-side to extend them far beyond the 8x8 matrix. For example, you could have a 8x32 matrix! At the core is a MAX7219 - a very well documented chip in the Arduino community (along with ever other flavour of micro controller).
- Each module includes a 8x8 common cathode LED matrix
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Size: 5 x 3.2 x 1.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Four screws hole, aperture 3mm
- Input and output interfaces, supports multiple modules cascade
- IOs are clearly labelled on the board
- Do not reverse VCC and GND - you'll burn the chip!
- 1x Module (which includes the matrix display)
- 1x Dupont wire assembly (20cm)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.