This Gravity Analog 20A current sensor is based on the Hall current sensing principle. It can be used for AC or DC current measurement, has a wide voltage range, a small footprint, requires no soldering and has a high level of precision.
We have added high-voltage isolation in the circuit design for safety reasons and a non-conductive acrylic plate has been attached to the bottom of the PCB to prevent accidents such as short circuits, electric shocks and any other potential danger.
This component is the newest member of our Gravity series. All Gravity components include a standard 3-pin interface to make it simple to use and easy to connect to all Arduino compatible boards. It is ideal for any automation control applications.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.