Need some indicators? Adafruit are big fans of these diffused red LEDs, in fact Adafruit use them exclusively in their kits. They are fairly bright so they can be seen in daytime, and from any angle. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra zing to your project.
- Pack of 25 diffused red LEDs
- 5mm diameter
- 660 nm wavelength
- 1.85-2.5V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current
- 250 mcd typical brightness
Documentation and Resources:
- Boards of a Feather
Have you ever used an Arduino board, and wanted to hook it straight up to a JST connected LiPo battery but knew it wouldn’t work? Or maybe you wanted a microcontroller with built-in wireless capabilities? Well, Adafruit has developed their fam...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.