Description: Ever wonder what goes on inside these things? Well this clear bread board might enlighten.
Beyond the clear plastic, this is really just a regular, solderless breadboard. It has 2 power buses, 30 columns, and 10 rows - a total of 400 tie in points. All pins are spaced by a standard 0.1". The two sets of five rows are separated by about 0.3", perfect for straddling a DIP package over. The board accepts wire sizes in the range of 29-20AWG.
This board also has a self-adhesive on the back. The boards also have interlocking parts, so you can hook as many together as you’d like.
Dimensions: 3.29 x 2.15 x 0.33" (83.5 x 54.5 x 8.5mm)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.