Make your next project super-flexy with a prototyping board that can twist and bend. Adafruit took Adafruit's lovely classic perma-proto design and had it made from incredibly thin polyamide film. It's extremely bendable, and you can cut it easily with scissors. It has a bend radius of 1cm or better (you can also crease it but that might break a trace if you crease a trace) and you can solder any components to the pads. Sensors? Wearables? Tubular-tronics? Adafruit have no idea what people are going to use it for but Adafruit know it is going to be awesome.
The flex PCB is really floppy, so you may need to support it if you solder electronic components on, it won't stay 'straight' on its own unless given some sort of physical support.
Comes as a single flex PCB per order.
- 30 rows of double 5-hole rows
- Dimensions: 78.88mm / 3.1" x 43.26mm / 1.7"
- 1.2mm / 0.047" drill holes
- 2 x 0.125" or 3.2mm mounting holes 1.9" apart
- Weight: 0.65g
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Prototyping a Circuit: Methods and Tools
Ah prototyping, the backbone of maker electronics, well really all electronics. Any successful device, product, or idea doesn’t just appear as a finished concept, it goes through stages of product and one of those is prototyping. In fact, for m...
- Fritzing for Schematic and PCB Design
Fritzing is a completely free Circuit Design program available across all popular operating systems. The program was designed to support hobbyists, hackers, artists and makers (and all creative minds) in taking the step from concept to prototype to p...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.