2.4Ghz Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and mouse set, perfect for use with your Raspberry Pi. Hotkeys customized for Windows.
- 2.4Ghz Wireless Multimedia Keyboard and mouse set.
- Hotkeys customized for Windows keep access to applications and media control.
- 2.4G Wireless delivers up to 10 meters connection
- Plug and play with unified nano receiver
- System support: PC, Laptop, Raspberry Pi,1, 2, 3, Mac, IOS, Linux, HTPC, IPTV, Google, Android, Smart TV Box XBMC, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 NOT WORK with Amazon Fire TV stick and SMART TV!
- Precision mouse with 3 DPI levels (1600/2400/3200) Longtime key clicks life, 10 million times.
- Dimensions:295*137*20mm; Mouse size:113*64*40mm
- Working frequency band: 2.402GHz -2.480GHz，ISM
- Transmission distance: Up to 10m
- Input voltage: 3.0V
- Working Current: 2mA
- Product weight: 378g
- Product Size: 295x137x19.3mm
- Input voltage: 3.0V
- Working Current: ≤5mA
- Product weight: 96g
- Product Size: 112.5*63.5*39.5*mm
Please note: The USB receiver is inserted in the back cover of the keyboard.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Raspberry Pi Workshop for Beginners
Welcome to the Raspberry Pi Workshop for Beginners! Here you'll be able to follow along with our series of bite-sized videos that cover everything you'll need to know to get started with your Raspberry Pi, and start making awesome projects. My name...
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Maintaining a Project with Git
Let's have a very quick look at Git and Github - Git is an enormous topic, so this won't be an exhaustive tutorial but by the end of it we'll have a working knowledge of basic git workflow. I'll be showing this tutorial on a Raspberry Pi, ...
- Pimoroni Blinkt: Setup and first script
Not quite sure how to get started with your Pimoroni Blinkt module? Let's set one up and have a play around! We'll guide you through the installation, open up some examples and try our hand at writing a simple program. You'll need: A Raspberry Pi...
- Basics: Getting Started with the Terminal on Raspberry Pi
In this tutorial we’ll be getting familiar with basic use of the Raspberry Pi terminal. We’ll cover navigating the file-system, making directories, writing and editing text files, and just touch on the use of wildcards. To get started wi...
- Our Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Review
A new day is upon us, and it is glorious. After all, it’s not often that a new Raspberry Pi board is released. As you’re probably aware, the current iteration of the popular Raspberry Pi microcomputer is the Raspberry Pi 3. It has a Broad...
- Mass SD card Image Writer
We've built a mass SD card writer using a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, some USB hubs and SD card readers. This beast has enough ports to write 49 SD cards at once! At Core Electronics, sometimes logistics hang-ups mean that suppliers cannot meet our demand for pre-flashed SD cards. During these periods we have to pick up the slack by manually imaging blank SD cards we source ourselves. Of course, this is a super-tedious process, and ...
- Raspberry Pi IoT Doorbell
This Raspberry Pi, IoT Doorbell is basically a simple smart Door Bell, which takes a photo of whoever rings it, and emails it to the specified email address, and keeps all the photos in a folder. (along with going Ding-Dong). Any Problems, just leave a comment/start a discussion below....
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.