Do you ever find yourself saying, "Gee whiz I wish I could plug in 4 more USB devices to my tablet, or microcontroller with USB host, or a Pi Zero?" I did - literally every single day. But then I found this Micro USB powered hub and stopped having to repeat myself!
This mini USB hub has four USB 2.0 ports each with a max total transmission speed up to 480 MBps. All four ports are powered thru the USB micro-B cable. There's also a single on-off switch that controls the four USB ports. There is a 1.7mm port for an external power supply but its connected directly to the 5V line so if you need to externally power, Adafruit recommend prying open the case and cutting the red 5V line from the USB connection.
This hub is great for expanding your Pi Zero's USB port, or connecting to a tablet or other device with OTG USB, no adapter required!
- FE1.1s Datasheet (the hub chip inside)
- Dimensions: 72mm x 25mm x 19mm / 2.8" x 1.0" x 0.7"
- Cable: 130mm / 5.1"
- Weight: 24g
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.