- Standards:Compliant with USB 2.0,downward compatibility,and standard RS422,RS485
- Directional control:Using data flow automatic control technology,automatic control and data transmission criterion
- Band Rate:300-921600bps,automatically detects serial signal rate
- load capacity:support to more each converter allows connecting 32 RS422 interface RS485 or equipment
- Interface Protection:600W surge protection,±15KV Esd protection
- Support Windows98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7,Linux,MAC,Wince
- Support CCTV camera,video collector,fingerprint attendance,Program-controlled switch,numerical control machine,SCM which have RS422/RS485 interface
- CE/FCC certification
- Cable Length:1.2m
- User manual x1
- CD driver x1
- DB9 to 5P convertor x1
- USB to RS422/RS485 Cable (1 unit)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
- Serial Monitoring with Tera Term
Monitoring what’s happening inside your microcontroller is an invaluable tool for prototyping and debugging. One of the best ways to do this is to send/receive data over a serial port. Most microcontrollers have a serial port that can output UA...
- Programming with USB-Serial Converters
Thanks to huge advancements in technology over the last decade, the maker community that we know and love has thrived. It’s now easier than ever before to get started with programming and tinkering due to the innovation from brands such as Ardu...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.