This RF adapter cable is super handy for anyone doing RF work. Often times, small electronics save space by having a pick-and-placeable u.FL connector (also called uFL, IPEX, IPAX, IPX, MHF, and AM). But most antennas have SMA or RP-SMA connectors on them. This little cable will bridge the two!
This cable is RG178 and is 15cm (5.9") long not including the SMA connector. It has a panel-mount SMA connector on the end, often used for GPS and cellular connections. Most WiFi devices/routers that have a connector use RP-SMA. Check the antenna you want to connect, and the close up image above to verify if you need RP-SMA or SMA as they are not compatible!
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
- How to use an ESP8266 in the Arduino IDE
In August of 2014 Shanghai-based chip manufacturer, Espressif, released a ultra-cheap Serial to Wi-Fi chip called the ESP-01. At the heart of the ESP01 was an ESP8266 chip broken out into the 8 pins needed to program it via a microcontroller. You cou...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade