MG Chemicals 419C Acrylic Conformal Coating is an IPC 830 certified, fast drying, xylene and toluene free product that provides an excellent finish. This one part coating is easy to use and does not require special or costly equipment to apply. It is ideal for high moisture environments and applications requiring easy repair and rework.
The 419C coating protects the electric circuit against moisture, dirt, dust, thermal shocks, and scratches that could corrode, short circuit, or otherwise damage the electric component. It insulates against high-voltage arcing, shorts, and static discharges. As well as, this coating provides a high dielectric withstand voltage that allows traces to be put closer together helping with miniaturization.
- Super fast cure — reduces production and maintenance bottlenecks.
- No Hazardous Air Pollutants — free of toluene and xylene
- Externally Qualified to IPC-CC-830B by Pacific Testing Laboratories, Inc.
- UL Recognized for Flame Class 94 V-0 (E202094)
- Excellent finish — smooth, homogeneous, and durable crystal clear coat
- Protects electronics from moisture, corrosion, fungus, and static discharges
- Easy to inspect — fluoresces under UV (UV-A blacklight)
- Easy rework and repairs — can solder through coat; remove with MG Chemicals' Thinner/Cleaner (cat. no. 435-1L) or Conformal Coating Stripper (cat. no. 8310-100ML)
- Printed Circuit boards
- LED Boards
- Electric generators, motors and transformers
- Automotive air bag controllers
- Cell phones and Computer tablets components
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.