Do you want your cup to runneth over with USB ports? Do you want it to also be filled with the sweet, sweet nectar of an on-off switch? If the answer to either of those questions is yes - or "I never really thought about it that way but I guess so" - then this is the perfect product for you!
This USB hub has four USB 2.0 ports each with a max total transmission speed up to 480 MBps. All four ports are powered through the standard USB cable. There's also a single on-off switch that controls the four USB ports. There is a port for an external power supply but its connected directly to the 5V line so if you need to externally power, Adafruit recommend prying open the case and cutting the red 5V line from the USB connection.
These are great for expanding your BeagleBone Black, Pi A+ or other single-board-computer's USB capability to add a bunch of ports. It's also great for giving your laptop or computer a few more plug-in options.
- FE1.1s Datasheet (the hub chip inside)
- USB Hub: 73mm x 26mm x 19mm / 2.9" x 1.0" x 0.75"
- Cable: 130mm / 5.1"
- Weight: 26g
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade