With two USB-BLE Link users can do point-to-point wireless transparent transmission, master-slave machine setting, and wireless programming. It can also work as a PC BLE wireless programming adapter. Comaptible all DFRobot BLE series modules: i.e.Bluno, Romeo BLE, etc
- Bluetooth chip: TI CC2540
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Pin Layout: Compatible with Xbee pinout
- Transfer rate: ≤1Mbps
- Modulation: GFSK, bluetooth low power, V4.0
- Sensitivity: -93dB
- Input Voltage: +3.3 DC
- Operating temperature： -10 ℃ ~ +85 ℃
- Transmission distance: 5~15m in free space
- Size: 32mm * 16mm
- support AT command to debug the BLE
- support master-salve switch
- support transparent transmission serial port
- support bluetooth remote update the Arduino program
- USB BLE-LINK 1 unit
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
- How to use an ESP8266 in the Arduino IDE
In August of 2014 Shanghai-based chip manufacturer, Espressif, released a ultra-cheap Serial to Wi-Fi chip called the ESP-01. At the heart of the ESP01 was an ESP8266 chip broken out into the 8 pins needed to program it via a microcontroller. You cou...
- How to Use HC-05 Bluetooth Modules
So we’ve taken a look at what Bluetooth is in our Introduction to Bluetooth tutorial, and hopefully, you’ve found our Choosing a Bluetooth Module For Your Project tutorial useful in deciding which Bluetooth module is right for your p...
- How to Choose a Bluetooth Module For Your Project
Alright, so we know that Bluetooth is awesome, and if you don’t, take a read of our Introduction to Bluetooth tutorial. But how exactly do we go about implementing Bluetooth communication in our projects? Well, fortunately for us, there are Blu...
- Introduction to Bluetooth
Nowadays, everything is going wireless. Phones, computers, game controllers, consoles, everything! Wireless technology has allowed us to use electronic devices with an untethered freedom which just isn’t possible with clunky cables hanging of...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade