Listen up! This 1.5" diameter speaker cone is the perfect addition to any audio project where you need an 8Ω impedance and are using 0.25W of power. The speakers are rated at 0.25W, with a maximum input of 0.5W (printed wattage on back of speaker may have either value).
Adafruit particularly like this cone as it's very simple and its plastic body is extremely lightweight and thin. Originally designed for 'talking' greeting cards, its fairly loud yet lightweight.
Works great with Adafruit's Wave shield or class D amplifier board. Just be careful not to overdrive the speaker as high volumes can blow it out! Start with lower volume and increase carefully.
- Diameter: 39mm / 1.5"
- Weight: 4.6g
- Resonant Frequency: 440 ±20% HZ
- Impedance: 8 ohm ±15% at 1500HZ
- Rated Input Power: 0.25 W
- Maximum Input Power: 0.5W - printed wattage on back of speaker may have either value
- Frequency Range: 440~20KHz
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.