|Instructions for Tamiya 70171 3 mm threaded shaft set.|
The Tamiya 70171 3 mm Threaded Shaft Set includes two 3 x 150 mm threaded shafts that can be cut to desired lengths and used to mount pulleys. Also included are six ball joints, four ball connector nuts, and four screws that can be used with the shafts to make control rods with three-dimensional movement. The 3 mm diameter of the shafts, screws, and ball nuts make this set compatible with many Tamiya products.
For a set of standard Tamiya shafts, see the Tamiya 70105 3mm Diameter Shaft Set.
- Two 3 x 150 mm threaded shafts (the whole length of the shafts are threaded)
- Six 5 mm ball joints
- Four 5 mm ball connector nuts
- Four 3 x 10 mm screws
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.