|Instructions for Tamiya 70143 Universal Arm Set page 2.|
The Tamiya 70143 Universal Arm Set can be used to create crank systems, link systems, and structures for your robot or other project, as illustrated at the bottom of the instructions shown here.
This set includes four 33-hole arms with 3 mm holes spaced 5 mm apart. The arms can be cut to the desired length (each arm has regularly-spaced grooves that help to make a straight cut), and the holes can be modified to create longer slots for use in a cranking system. Four L-shaped brackets are included in the set for mounting axles or for use as structural support. Also included are twelve spacers at 5 mm, 10 mm, and 15 mm lengths, eight plastic nuts, and a metal screw and nut set.
For a longer arm, see the Tamiya 70156 Long Universal Arm Set.
- Four arms with 33 3 mm holes spaced 5 mm apart (10 x 170 mm, 0.4" x 6.7")
- Four four-hole L-shaped brackets
- Four 5 mm spacers
- Four 10 mm spacers
- Four 15 mm spacers
- 15 3 x 10 mm screws
- Four 3 x 20 mm screws
- Four 3 x 25 mm screws
- Eight 3 x 12 mm tapping screws
- Eight plastic nuts
- 15 metal nuts
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.