This switched JST connector is the best way to quickly prototype with Adafruit's LiPoly batteries. Adafruit paired a genuine JST connector with a slide switch that can do up to 600mA. Both are soldered onto a breadboard-friendly breakout. There's two ground pins, one 'switched' power pin, and one pin that is always on. This is compatible with the "JST PH 2-pin" connectors are used in Adafruit's battery packs.. Mates perfectly with all Adafruit's 1-cell LiPoly and LiIon batteries as well as Adafruit's 6V coin cell holder and 3xAAA battery pack. We also have simple JST pigtails that mate with this connector.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade