Sometimes it’s nice to have a protoboard that’s super long and skinny, super small, or just a bunch of holes. The SparkFun Snappable Protoboard is a large PCB crisscrossed with v-scored lines so that you can choose just how long and wide you need your custom protoboard to be. The Snapable Protoboard makes obtaining the perfect sized prototyping area for any given project as straight forward and uncomplicated as possible.
Each SparkFun Snappable Protoboard features a 0.1" spaced, 50x25 Solder Point array totaling up to an impressive 1250 PTH pins that can be broken apart to form a 2x2, 1x50, 24x42, or any size whatsoever as long as it is within the original array size. Don’t think of this as just one protoboard, think of it as any number you need.
- Snappable V-Scored Solder Points
- Customizable Protoboard Sizes
- 1250 Solder Points
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.