This here is your standard A to micro-B USB cable, for USB 1.1 or 2.0, but with a twist! Literally! Instead of the cable coming straight out from the connector, there's a right angle bend. Adafruit thought this might make a good pair for a Raspberry Pi Model A or B as the cable doesn't stick out as far. Adafruit got cables with extra-beefy 24 AWG power wires, and 28 AWG data lines, so it's particularly good for power-hungry devices like micro-computers and phones.
This cable isn't suggested for Model B+ since the microUSB moved around the corner - this cable blocks the HDMI port!
Approximately 5 feet / 1.5 meter long
Right Angle USB cable - A/MicroB (0:01)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.