Explore new microcontroller worlds with an ST-Link Programmer & Emulator / Debugging dongle. This little USB stick contains a microcontroller with the code for ST's classic programmer/emulator for STM8 and STM32 bit processors. Since STM's are so common, this tool will come in handy whenever you encounter them. You can even get 5V and regulated 3.3V power!
Comes with one USB stick and a couple pieces of female-female jumpers. You may want to peruse Adafruit's jumper selection if you need more or different sizes.
Adafruit wired it up to an ST32F205 and ran ST-Link, and worked great! You can even update the firmware on the dongle as necessary, it has a DFU bootloader (we unplugged/replugged it from USB to kick off the DFU process)
For tons more details and for drivers and software, check out ST's page on the ST-Link
Note: These ST-Links come in a variety of different colors. Adafruit are unable to control the color you receive.
- USB stick dimensions: 54mm x 20mm x 9mm / 2.1" x 0.8" x 0.35"
- Wires Length: 200mm / 7.9"
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.