The Matrix LED module is specifically designed for Raspberry Pi B/B+/A+. The module with 8X8 Matrix LED. User can custom display content through programming. Pay attention, the module do not include driver board. You have to cooperate with Raspberry Pi Expansion Module.
- Full color RGB variation
- Square LED point source
- Plug and Play
- No wire needed
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2.
- Raspberry Pi connection port
- Dot Size: 5.0mm
- Pixel Array: 8×8
- Luminous Intensity: 40mcd
- Package Dimension: 60mm×60mm
- Reverse Voltage(Max): 5V
- Forward Current(Max): 25mA
- Peak Forward Current(Max): 100mA
- Power Dissipation(Max): 100mW
- Operating Temperature(Max):-35~+85℃
- Storage Temperature(Max): -35~+85℃
- Lead Solder Temperature(Max): 260℃ for 5 seconds
- Scroll the display
- LOGO display
- Dynamic signage
5How to use：
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.