These universal mounting hubs are designed to work with most 6 mm diameter shafts, including round shafts and “D” shafts. Each of the two included hubs has six mounting holes for #4-40 screws (not included), letting you mount custom wheels or mechanisms to your motors. The four included #4-40 hex set screws (two for each hub) allow secure coupling of shaft to hub, and a 0.05″ hex wrench (often the smallest size in SAE Allen wrench sets) is included for use with the set screws. A dimension diagram of the hub is available under the resources tab.
The picture to the right shows a hub with Pololu’s 19:1 metal gearmotor 37Dx52L mm and a Pololu stamped aluminum L-bracket for 37D mm metal gearmotors. These hubs will work with any of our 37D mm metal gearmotors, and they also work with 80 mm and 90 mm Pololu wheels.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.