- Polarity: NPN
- Collector- Emitter Voltage (VCEO) Max: 40 V
- Emitter-Base Voltage (VEBO): 6 V
- DC Currency Max: 0.2 A
- DC Collector / Base Gain hfe Min: 100
- Max Frequency: 300 Mhz
- Power Dissapation: 625mW
Documentation and Resources:
- Controlling a Solenoid with an Arduino
We covered a whole bunch of rotational motion when we looked at DC motors. It’s only fair to give linear motion the same treatment. Electric solenoids work on similar electromagnetic principles to those of DC motors, however, solenoids can u...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.