This tiny micro NFC/RFID tag is super small, and contains an NTAG203 chip plus antenna. It's super tiny, flexible and a great way to DIY an RFID or NFC device if you're interested in designing your own ring, wearable or whatever other tiny device with near field communication incorporated. Contains 144 bytes of read-write accessible memory
You can use this with Adafruit's PN532-based RFID reader breakouts & shields, and will work with all the latest cellphones or tablets that have NFC built in. Note that since the antenna is so small you'll need to put the tag right up against the device that's reading it. Can be used to control a cellphone with commands, URLs, unlocking, etc.
Learn more about RFID / NFC products and projects on the Adafruit Learning System.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.