The DFRobot LM35 Linear Temperature Sensor is based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor. The DFRobot LM35 Linear Temperature Sensor can be used to detect ambient air temperature. This sensor is produced by National Semiconductor Corporation and offers a functional range between 0 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius. Sensitivity is 10mV per degree Celsius. The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.
- Based on the semiconductor LM35 temperature sensor
- Can be used to detect ambient air temperature
- Type: Analog
- Sensitivity: 10mV per degree Celcius
- Functional range: 0 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius
- Sensor (1 unit)
- Analog Sensor Cable (1 unit) (SKU:FIT0031)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.