- Great for experimenting and learning
- Useful for most projects
- Bundle of the most popular sensors from DFRobot
- Light sensoring
- Sound sensoring
- Distance sensoring
- Magnetic sensoring
- Accelerometer sensoring
- Vibration sensoring
- Touch sensoring
- Gas sensoring
- x1 Relay Module V2 (DFR0017)
- x1 Digital RED LED Light Module (DFR0021R)
- x1 Digital White LED Light Module (DFR0021)
- x1 Digital Green LED Light Module (DFR0021G)
- x1 Digital Blue LED Light Module (DFR0021B)
- x1 Analog Grayscale Sensor (DFR0022)
- x1 LM35 Analog Linear Temperature Sensor (DFR0023)
- x1 Analog Ambient Light Sensor (DFR0026)
- x1 Digital Vibration Sensor (DFR0027)
- x1 Digital Tilt Sensor (DFR0028)
- x1 Digital Push Button (DFR0029)
- x1 Capacitive Touch Sensor (DFR0030)
- x1 Digital magnetic sensor (DFR0033)
- x1 Analog Sound Sensor (DFR0034)
- x1 Analog Carbon Monoxide Sensor (MQ7) (SEN0132)
- x1 Analog Voltage Divider (DFR0051)
- x1 Piezo Disk Vibration Sensor (DFR0052)
- x1 Analog Rotation Sensor V2 (DFR0058)
- x1 Joystick Module (DFR0061)
- x1 Flame sensor (DFR0076)
- x1 Triple Axis Accelerometer MMA7361 (DFR0143)
- x1 Digital Infrared motion sensor (SEN0018)
- x1 Sharp GP2Y0A21 Distance Sensor (10-80cm) (SEN0014)
- x1 Soil Moisture Sensor (SEN0114)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Arduino, Learn the Lingo
Getting into the Arduino environment is a lot of fun but with so many acronyms and slang terms its easy to get confused. Knowing this first hand, I have put together a glossary of sorts for terms relating to Arduino, if you are new to the Arduino pla...
- Our Arduino SPI Tutorial
SPI stands for Serial Peripheral Interface and it is a way to send data between microcontrollers and other small devices. It is a synchronous data bus, meaning it uses a clock to regulate the data transfer. SPI is also Full-Duplex communication mean...
- Arduino Serial Communications
Serial communication is the process of communicating between electronic devices one bit at a time. Serial means one after the other, so we think of serial communications as transferring data one bit at a time, one bit after the other. A bi...
- The Arduino LED Blink
The practice of making and editing sketches is essential to get anywhere with the Arduino platform. We are going to step you through the basics when it comes to writing a sketch, and the most basic of all is the LED Blink. We will be telling ou...
- Learning Arduino in Australia
Core Electronics is the official supplier for Arduino products Australia wide. We stock components from both Arduino.cc (Genuino) and Arduino.org (Arduino). Sourcing our products directly from Arduino ensures you are supporting the team behind the br...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.