The W5100 Ethernet Shield is based on the Wiznet W5100 and connects your Arduino-compatible board to the internet a few minutes. Simply plug this module onto your board, connect it to your network with an RJ45 cable (not included) and follow a few simple instructions to start controlling your world through the internet.
- Requires an Arduino-compatible board (not included)
- Operating voltage 5V (supplied from the Arduino-compatible Board)
- Ethernet Controller: W5100 with internal 16K buffer
- Connection speed: 10/100Mb
- Connection with Arduino-compatible board on SPI port
Downloads / Resources:
- Example SD Card and W5100 Sketches
- Getting started with the ethernet shield
- Ethernet library reference.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.