This DHT11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor features a calibrated digital signal output with the temperature and humidity sensor complex. Its technology ensures the high reliability and excellent long-term stability. A high-performance 8-bit microcontroller is connected. This sensor includes a resistive element and a sense of wet NTC temperature measuring devices. It has excellent quality, fast response, anti-interference ability and high cost performance advantages.
Each DHT11 sensors features extremely accurate calibration of humidity calibration chamber. The calibration coefficients stored in the OTP program memory, internal sensors detect signals in the process, we should call these calibration coefficients. The single-wire serial interface system is integrated to become quick and easy. Small size, low power, signal transmission distance up to 20 meters, making it a variety of applications and even the most demanding applications. The product is 4-pin single row pin package. Convenient connection, special packages can be provided according to users need.
- Supply Voltage: +5 V
- Temperature range :0-50 °C error of ± 2 °C
- Humidity :20-90% RH ± 5% RH error
- Interface: Digital
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.