PIR sensors allow you to sense motion, almost always used to detect whether a human has moved in or out of the sensors range. They are small, inexpensive, low-power, easy to use and don't wear out. For that reason they are commonly found in appliances and gadgets used in homes or businesses. They are often referred to as PIR, "Passive Infrared", "Pyroelectric", or "IR motion" sensors.
This PIR (Motion) Sensor can detect the infrared signals from human body or other animals and triggers with movement. So it can be applied to a variety of scenarios which require motion detection. Conventional pyroelectric infrared sensors require body pyroelectric infrared detector, integrated chipsets, complex peripheral circuit. So the size is slightly big, circuit is complex, and reliability is slightly lower. We bring this new pyroelectric infrared motion sensor which is specially designed for your Arduino projects, an integrated digital body pyroelectric and infrared sensor, with small size, high reliability, low power consumption, and simple peripheral circuit. Very simple to use in any project.
- Arduino UNO
- Arduino Due
- Rassperry Pi
- Moving human detection.
- Occupancy detection.
- Security systems.
- Input Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5V, 6V Maximum
- Working Current: 15uA
- Working Temperature: -20 ~ 85 ℃
- Output Voltage: High 3V, low 0V
- Output Delay Time(High Level): About 2.3 to 3 Seconds
- Detection angle: 100 °
- Detection distance: 7 meters
- Output Indicator LED(When output HIGH, it will be ON)
- Pin limit current: 100mA
- Connection Interface: PH2.0-3
- Module size: 30mm × 22mm
- PIR sensor module ×1
- Digital connection wire ×1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.