The DFRobot Single Relay blocks the number of electronic modules. It can be used in interactive projects. It can also be used to control the lighting, electrical and other equipments. The modular design makes it easy to expand with the Arduino board (not included). The Relay output state by a light-emitting diode. It can be controlled through the digital IO port, such as solenoid valves, lamps, motors and other high current or high voltage devices.
- Type: Digital
- Single relay board
- Rated through-current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Maximum switching voltage: 150VAC 24VDC
- Digital interface
- Control signal: TTL level
- Contact Rating (Res. Load):10A 277VAC/24VDC
Max. switching voltage 250VAC/30VDC 250VAC/30VDC
Max. switching current 15A
Max. switching power 2770VA 240W 2770VA 240W
UL Rating: 10A 120VAC /10A 277VAC
- Operate tiem (at nomi. Vot.): 10ms
- Release time (at nomi. Vot.): 5ms
- Module pin definitions: One foot - control side, two feet - Power supply (VCC), 3 feet - ground
- Sensor (1 unit)
- Digital Sensor Cable (1 unit) (SKU:FIT0011)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Relay Operation and the Arduino Uno
If you could operate your switch without physically toggling it on and off, you would open yourself up to an entire section of electronics. Relays are one of the best ways of doing this. A relay is essentially just a switch, controlled by an electrom...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.