The DFRobot Single Relay blocks the number of electronic modules. It can be used in interactive projects. It can also be used to control the lighting, electrical and other equipments. The modular design makes it easy to expand with the Arduino board (not included). The Relay output state by a light-emitting diode. It can be controlled through the digital IO port, such as solenoid valves, lamps, motors and other high current or high voltage devices.
- Type: Digital
- Single relay board
- Rated through-current: 10A (NO) 5A (NC)
- Maximum switching voltage: 150VAC 24VDC
- Digital interface
- Control signal: TTL level
- Contact Rating (Res. Load):10A 277VAC/24VDC
Max. switching voltage 250VAC/30VDC 250VAC/30VDC
Max. switching current 15A
Max. switching power 2770VA 240W 2770VA 240W
UL Rating: 10A 120VAC /10A 277VAC
- Operate tiem (at nomi. Vot.): 10ms
- Release time (at nomi. Vot.): 5ms
- Module pin definitions: One foot - control side, two feet - Power supply (VCC), 3 feet - ground
- Sensor (1 unit)
- Digital Sensor Cable (1 unit) (SKU:FIT0011)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.