This silicone mat is made of 4mm thick rubber and can take just about anything you throw at it. It's stable, strong, non-slip, non-conductive and heat-resistant surface for your workstation. Adafruit love it here at Adafruit because you can hot air boards right on top and there won't be any damage to Adafruit's underlying worktable.
It's also skid resistant! The silicone is just soft enough with some grip that it doesn't slide around, and PCBs will stay in place. The heat insulation increases soldering efficiency and keeps whatever you're working on safely in one spot. You can use hot air, soldering irons, etc without damage to either the mat or iron. It's anti-stick and resistant to corrosion, glues and other adhesives, and it can be cleaned with some hot soap and water.
This mat is 34 cm wide, 23 cm tall and 4mm thick molded silicone and equipped with grooves for placing solder paste, screws, headers, and pretty much any other small accessories. Your order comes with one mat. Solder, soldering iron, and other components not included.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.